Wednesday, September 12, 2012
2010 Baseball Season
The experience I had in my 2010 baseball season is a period of time that I will never forget in a life time the coach, the players ,the support from the community everything was great. By this time I am a sophomore in high school and I am one out of the Four sophomore that made the team and I was nervous but excited because I get to represent my town and that is such a huge honor in my town any sport you played if you were on varsity you had the support of the whole town even if it wasn’t one of the more major sports like football, basketball, or baseball everyone had your support and I wanted the feel of that knowing that you had the hold support, but with that you had a lot of expectations especially in baseball because we have so much success in baseball by winning in State three years ago and always making a big run in the playoffs we still had some people from that previous State experience so they knew what it took to get there and that’s every High School student athletics dream is to win a State Championship and there are a lot of sacrifices that have to be made more than you can imagine. The journey was tough but our journey was a fun, time consuming, Hot and Exhausting days, and perfection, because we couldn’t end practices in tell we perfected a 21 game. And what is a 21 game in baseball? You have to get 21 outs in a high school game to win the game, so towards the end of practices we play 21 and if you mess up or drop a fly ball, or not get the out you had to start over because our coach expects perfection. Now no we did not have a perfect season be we did have a perfect end to the season a State Championship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats good stuff! we won state this past year my senior year in baseball! its the best feeling, but basketball is still my joy!
ReplyDelete