Thursday, September 27, 2012
First Reading Exam
My First Reading Exam was everything that I expected it to be more about what you remember and what you actually study, because you can guess go on a multiple choose test and you have a good percentage to get the right answer so I always felt better with a multiple choose test. I was nervous of course it was my First College Exam and I didn't know what to expect, I expected to be a long questions test with all the answer to be written and there be barley any multiple choose and that was exactly how was the test was and I do not like that kind of test I am a multiple choose test kind of person I feel you have a better chance on getting the answer correct then when you have to write it because when you have to write the answer your minds go blank and you are sitting there helpless. You just have to realize that it’s not high school anymore and this is college level work and it’s much harder than high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment