Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Funny Moument

One funny moument that comes to mind. Is when I was 15 I was on my way to see my mom at work. Because I needed some money, and see told me that I had to get there early because she was going to be the whole day so I had to get up early morning during the summer so I wasnt thrilled about that but I needed the money, but I was wondering why cant she just leave it at home or in my wallet, but I didnt argue. So I get up early drive all the way to my moms work and I see her and she gives me this funny look and im like what? she is like what are you doing here? You told me to come get the money from you and guess what she had left the money at home and just felt so stupid and drove all the way back home and found the money on bar.

2 comments:

  1. That's crazy, because I had an similar situation to that, but I had to walk because I was too young to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha i bet you was mad bro hahaha. my mom always used do that to me.

    ReplyDelete