Wednesday, October 3, 2012

College

Theses first six weeks of college has been everything that I've hear it will be and everything that I expected it to be. One thing that I knew that it would be is the more independence you get your out on your own and make your own chooses and becoming an adult and I love that about college so far. The one thing that I have expected and have found out the hard way is if you do not study over the text you will not get the grade that you want you will get a horrible grade and you will not be passing at mid-term. The work is not all that much but if you procrastinate you will forget and not be prepared for class the next class period. To sum everything up you need to be organized and be sure to be prepared for class and make sure you have study periods during the day you will succeed in college.  

No comments:

Post a Comment